Our school vision which can be summed up in the words:
"love, transformation, growth"
These words are at the heart of all that we are, learn, teach and aspire to be.
Our Curriculum statements set out our intent for the curriculum.
You will find the documents as downloadable PDFs below. Alternatively you can request a copy of any of the documents from the school office.
Characteristics of Learning at Offenham CE First School
At Offenham CE First School SOS dog encourages children to follow the Secrets of Successful learning
A good learner is:
- organised and responsible
- determined and perseveres
- focused and self-controlled
- enthusiastic and lives life to the full
Please find below details of our curriculum. If you have any questions regarding the curriculum please speak to your child's classteacher.
You can access the National Curriculum through our external link on the website's front page.
Offenham CE First School is committed to ensuring equality of education, and opportunity for all students, staff, parents, guardians or carers, irrespective of race, gender, disability, belief, religion or socio-economic background.
We are proud of the diversity within our school community and have due regard to:
- eliminate unlawful discrimination, harassment and victimisation
- advance equality of opportunity
- foster good relations and positive attitudes between all characteristics and different groups in all of its activities
This perspective is embedded and expected in all our policies and practices to ensure discrimination and inequality are tackled appropriately.
You can request a hard copy of any of the documents on our website. Call the office and speak to Mrs Newton or Ms Lewis.