What does ParentPay do?
- Enables you to pay for dinners, trips, music tuition, after schoolclubs
- Gives you a history of all the payments you have made
- Shows you all items available for payment relevant to each of your children
- Emails a receipt of your payment to the email address you register.
How does ParentPay help you?
- Gives you the freedom to make payments to school whenever and wherever you like
- Stops you having to write cheques or search for cash to send to school
- The system is quick and easy to use.
How does ParentPay help our school?
- Reduces the administrative time spent on banking procedures
- Allows for quick and easy refunds to be made back to the payment card
- Offers a more efficient payment collection process, reducing any money being held on school premises.
How to use ParentPay:
When you start at our school we will send you an activation letter to enable you to setup your ParentPay account. The activation letter will contain a personal activation username and password to enable you to login to ParentPay. During the activation process you will be guided through changing your username and password to something more memorable. You can also merge your accounts if you have more than one child in our school.
More information can be found on the ParentPay website, www.parentpay.com , or by viewing the links below. Alternatively contact the school office on 01386 442038.