Pupil and Sports Premium
The Pupil Premium is an allocation of additional funding provided to schools to support specific groups of children who are identified as vulnerable to possible underachievement. These include children who are entitled to free school meals.
At Offenham School we use the Pupil Premium funding to enhance the provision for pupils, ensuring that the curriculum and additional support is tailored to their needs. Through this we aim to improve pupil progress and attainment and to help overcome any barriers to learning.
The Sports Premium is an allocation of additional funding provided to schools to provide opportunities for high quality PE. Our aim at Offenham First School is to provide for children:
- Weekly quality PE teaching from well trained staff.
- A wide range of after-school clubs.
- Specialised sessions for talented pupils.
- Sports events that encourage competition at all levels.
- Active lunchtimes that provide a variety of organised activities.
- Pupil premium statement
- Offenham PE Funding 2018-19
- Pupil Premium allocation 2018-19
- PE PREMIUM SPENDING PROJECTION DOC 2017-18
- PE Impact Record Summer 2017
- Pupil Premium allocation 2017-18
- PE and Sports premium report, projection and impact 2016-2017
- Pupil Premium allocation 2016-2017
- Pupil premium report 2015-16
- PE and Sport Premium Report 15 - 16
- Academy PP Statement 2019 - 2020